Green Innovation System for the Development of Green Technology in South Korea
- Green Innovation System for the Development of Green Technology in South Korea
- Green Innovation; Green Technology; Green Innovation System (GIS); Eco-friendliness; Organizational Green Routines; Degree of Greening
- Issue Date
- The Sixth International Symposium on Management of Technology
- , 1-3
- Compared to typical national innovation system re-gime, what are the main different characteristics of green innovation system? This paper aims at scruti-nizing the continuation and the discontinuation be-tween national innovation system and green innova-tion system. In entering in green innovation system (GIS), innovators set higher priority on eco-friendliness. Eco-friendliness can be considered to be top criteria in selection and execution of R&D pro-grams and businesses. Technological characteristics, innovators’ organizational behavior, operational style of market and institution are being aligned ac-cording to GIS. Particularly, organizational routines of GIS, namely, organizational green routines are important. Degree of greening consists of technologi-cal, economical, social and eco factors such as circu-lation, equilibrium, appropriate scale and velocity, safety, and high-touch. Quantitative indicators of degree of greening include emission degree of carbon, pollutants, consumption intensity of energy and ma-terials, entropy, and degree of green economy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.