Microcantilever-based Thrombin Detection Using a Structure-Switching Aptamer as the Receptor Molecule
- Microcantilever-based Thrombin Detection Using a Structure-Switching Aptamer as the Receptor Molecule
- 이상명; 최준환; 황교선; 김상경; 김태송
- Piezoelectric microcantilever; Thrombin; DNA aptamer; Guard DNA (g-DNA)
- Issue Date
- Micro Total Analysis System 2009
- , 1374-1376
- We report a sensitive nanomechanical detection of thrombin based on the structureswitching
DNA aptamer. The structural changes of the aptamer by thrombin binding were in
situ monitored by measuring the resonance frequency of the piezoelectric microcantilevers.
To evaluate the effect of structure-switching of duplex-to-complex by thrombin binding to
the resonant frequency, the single stranded DNA aptamer and the guard DNA (g-DNA)-
aptamer duplex were applied for the microcantilevers, and followed by thrombin binding at
nanomolar concentration. We observed the thrombin binding-induced nanomechanical
response from the two cases and could evaluate the g-DNA effect on the structure-switching
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.