Lasing characteristics of GaAs-based 1300 nm wavelength region InAs quantum dot laser diode
- Lasing characteristics of GaAs-based 1300 nm wavelength region InAs quantum dot laser diode
- 김광웅; 조남기; 송진동; 이정일; 박정호; 이유종; 최원준
- GaAs; In(Ga)As; 양자점 레이저 다이오드; 분자선 에피탁시; Migration enhanced epitaxy; Quantum dot laser diode; Molecular beam epitaxy
- Issue Date
- 한국진공학회지; Journal of the Korean Vacuum Society
- VOL 18, NO 4, 266-271
- We have investigated the lasing characteristics of GaAs-based 1300 nm wavelength region
InAs Quantum Dot Laser Diode grown by Migration Enhanced Molecular Beam Epitaxy.
Under a pulsed and CW operation, we observed the state switching of lasing wavelength
from ground state (1302 nm) to excited state (1206 nm) due to the gain saturation of ground
state. Under a pulsed operation, Jth=92 A/㎠, λL=1311 nm and under a CW operation,
Jth=247 A/㎠, λL=1320 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.