Investigation of electrical characteristics of the In3Sb1Te2 ternary alloy for application in phase-change memory
- Investigation of electrical characteristics of the In3Sb1Te2 ternary alloy for application in phase-change memory
- 김은태; 이정용; 김용태
- InSbTe; phase change memory
- Issue Date
- Physica status solidi. Rapid Research Letters : PSS.
- VOL 3, NO 4, 103-105
- A simple layered phase-change random access memory (PRAM) cell was fabricated using the In3Sb1Te2 alloy. The overall resistance value of the reset state was about 70 times larger than that of the set state. The resistance difference between the amorphous and crystalline state was fairly well maintained after 102 cycles. Interestingly, the measured current-voltage (I -V) curve showed three obvious steps in the crystalline state. By means of high temperature X-ray diffractometry (HTXRD) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) experiments, we confirmed that the current steps originate from successive structural transformations of the In3Sb1Te2 ternary alloy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.