A Validated LC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Phenolic, Coumarin and Phthalide Compounds in the Ethanolic Extract of Angelica tenuissima
- A Validated LC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Phenolic, Coumarin and Phthalide Compounds in the Ethanolic Extract of Angelica tenuissima
- 누럴; 남주원; 이준; 서은경; 한상범; 김동현; 진창배; 유혜현
- Column liquid chromatography; Phenolic acids; Coumarins and phthalides; Angelica tenuissima
- Issue Date
- VOL 70, NO 7/8, 1079-1085
- In this study, an LC method for the simultaneous determination of six bioactive compounds
from Angelica tenuissima, namely chlorogenic acid, ferulic acid, Z-ligustilide, nodakenin,
decursin and decursinol angelate was developed and validated. Chromatographic analysis
was carried out on a C18 column with a mobile phase consisting of 0.1% formic acid, methanol
and acetonitrile at a flow rate of 0.8 mL min-1 and the effluent from the column was monitored
by UV detector at 325 nm. The excellent linear behavior was observed over the
investigated concentration range for reported compounds. The intra- and inter-day precision
over the concentration range of compounds were lower than 1.7% (as relative standard
deviation), and accuracy was between 97.2 and 106.0%. These results showed that the
developed method is accurate, reproducible, and consequently applicable for the quantitation
of bioactive components from the ethanolic extract of Angelica tenuissima Nakai.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.