Terminal-Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphisms (T-RFLP) Analysis for Microbial Community in Methane Gas Production Process
- Terminal-Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphisms (T-RFLP) Analysis for Microbial Community in Methane Gas Production Process
- 배재상; 김세일; 주동훈; 성현제; 박성범; 엄영순; 상병인
- T-RFLP; Archaea; PCR; Microbial community; Anaerobic digester
- Issue Date
- Anaerobic digesters for the methane gas production from food wastes were comprised with methane fermentation and stabilized reactor. During one years, 25 Samples were collected from the reactors and the microbial communities were analyzed by T-RFLP using two different primer sets (63F-FAM/1389R and 27F-FAM/1492R) and three restriction enzymes (AluI, RsaI, and HhaI). Among these combinations, the combination of 63F-FAM/1389R primer set and restriction enzyme AluI showed the highest discrimination level of the microbial community and T-RFLP analyses with this combination could be used as a method for addressing microbial diversity of the anaerobic digesters.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.