Process and Location-aware Information Service System for the Disabled and the Elderly
- Process and Location-aware Information Service System for the Disabled and the Elderly
- 한만철; 김건희; 박현철; 김래현; 하성도; 박세형
- context-awareness; context model; knowledge model; human-computer interaction; system framework; mobility
- Issue Date
- 한국 HCI 학회
- This paper presents a context-aware information service system in public places that have complex processes, for the disabled and the elderly. The system infers context of a user which is derived from the user's demand, then it informs to the user -what to do, where to go- according to the context. Our system gets user's context from sensor data and informations from the local information system. The system provides more suitable information with a knowledge model, which organizes location and process data coordinately. The information is provided personally to the user, with mobile devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.