OWL 기반의 위치 및 프로세스 인지 서비스를 위한 지식 모델 개발
- OWL 기반의 위치 및 프로세스 인지 서비스를 위한 지식 모델 개발
- 박주경; 김건희; 한만철; 박세형; 김래현; 하성도
- context-awareness; process; location; knowledge model; adaptation; OWL(Web Ontology Language)
- Issue Date
- 한국 HCI 학회
- When we are visiting unfamiliar huge public places, it is hard to know what, how, and where to go. For solving these problems, we have suggest a user guide system, and a knowledge model which is built to support the system. High intelligence guidance system needs to react the user’s context more spontaneously, which could be obtained when a system aware both the location and process coordinately. In this paper, we will show how our knowledge model is designed to enable the system to interpret simultaneously both of them.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.