Analysis of microbial population structure in membrane bioreactor for advanced wastewater treatment using pyrosequencing
- Analysis of microbial population structure in membrane bioreactor for advanced wastewater treatment using pyrosequencing
- 임수연; 연경민; 이정학; 김세일; 천종식
- 16SrRNA; pyrosequencing; bacteria; MBR; community
- Issue Date
- MSK's 50th anniverasry international symposium on microbiology
- 1. Microbial diversity in MBR for wastewater treatment was analyzed using pyrosequencing.
2. Enterobacters were identified to be the dominant microbial group in membrane-biocake.
3. Single bacteria species which shows AI-2 type quorum sensing activity was isolated and identified.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.