Development of ELV(End-of-Life-Vehicle) Dismantling System for Maximizing Recyclability of ELV
- Development of ELV(End-of-Life-Vehicle) Dismantling System for Maximizing Recyclability of ELV
- 박면웅; 손영태
- Recycling; Dismantling; End-of-Life-Vehicle; Simulation
- Issue Date
- EARTH 2009 International Symposium
- , 697-700
- This paper deals with two issues. The first one is the basic functional construction of the ELV (End-of-Life-Vehicle) dismantling system that can maximize the reusability of parts and the recoverability of materials by dismantling ELV rationally and efficiently. The system is supported by the information system, and composed of dismantling stations and handling equipments. The second issue is the development of a software tool to interactively design the layout of the dismantling system composed of the elements resulted from the first study. The tool enables the user to anticipate the capacity of the designed system as well as to design it effectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.