Studies on Nanosized Mg-modified Iron Based Catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis Application
- Studies on Nanosized Mg-modified Iron Based Catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis Application
- 박문주; 강정식; 김소정; 이상득; 송광호; 문동주
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis; Nanosized Iron Catalyst; Magnesium; Ceria
- Issue Date
- 2009 International Conference on Nano Science and Nano Technology
- VOL Th1A-4, 11
- The Fe/K/Cu catalysts promoted with Mg and CeO2 were prepared and the FTS reaction was investigated in fixed-bed reactor at 250 oC, 2.0 MPa and molar ratio of H2/CO=2. Fe/Mg/Cu/K catalyst with Mg/Fe ratio of 0.1 showed highest conversion and C5+ selectivies. A small amount of Mg addition plays an important role for improving the catalytic FTS performance of precipitated iron-based catalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.