Amorphous-Nanocrystalline Silicon Plasma Enhanced CVD Grown on Porous Alumina Substrate
- Amorphous-Nanocrystalline Silicon Plasma Enhanced CVD Grown on Porous Alumina Substrate
- A. Khodin; 이중기; 김창삼; 김상옥
- amorphous silicon; thin film; CVD; alumina; nanocrystals; composite materials
- Issue Date
- 2009 9th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology
- , 659-661
- The novel composite amorphous/nanocrystalline
thin-film silicon has been fabricated by plasma-enhanced CVD
using template porous alumina substrate. The layers possess of
specific non-planar morphology and contain silicon nanocrystals
of 2 – 4 nm diameter, as well as “bunches” of elongated
nanocrystals composing honeycomb-like net. The results obtained
could be used in new composite materials and structures for
photovoltaics, photonics and ionics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.