Properties of hydrogenated Al-doped ZnO films by multi-step texture
- Properties of hydrogenated Al-doped ZnO films by multi-step texture
- 탁성주; 강민구; 박성은; 김용현; 김원목; 김동환
- ZnO:Al; Hydrogenated; rf magnetron sputter; TCO; Surface textured
- Issue Date
- 한국재료학회지; Korean Journal of Materials Research
- VOL 19, NO 5, 574-579
- In this study we investigated the effect of the multi-step texturing process on the electrical and
optical properties of hydrogenated Al-doped zinc oxide (HAZO) thin films deposited by rf magnetron sputtering.
AZO films on glass were prepared by changing the H2/(Ar + H2) ratio at a low temperature of 150℃. The
prepared HAZO films showed the lower resistivity and the higher carrier concentration and mobility than those
of non-hydrogenated AZO films. After deposition, the surface of HAZO films was multi-step textured in dilute
HCl (0.5%) for the investigation of the change in the optical property and the surface morphology due to
etching. As a result, the HAZO film fabricated under the type III condition showed excellent optical properties
with a haze value of 52.3 %.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.