Low frequency noise of single junction GaAs solar cell structure
- Low frequency noise of single junction GaAs solar cell structure
- 이정일; 유병용; Gerard Ghibaudo; 김성일; 한일기
- solar cell; low frequency noise; p-n junction; compound semiconductor
- Issue Date
- 20th International conference on noise and fluctions
- , 387-390
- In this paper we report the preliminary results of current-voltage and low-frequency
noise measurements on GaAs single junction solar cell with and without multi-quantum well
intrinsic layer. The current-voltage characteristics showed typical curves for semiconductor p-n
junctions. The spectral density of low-frequency noise shows l//behavior in general. However,
both structures showed Lorentzian components in addition to the 1/f behavior. Noise sources are
discussed from the analysis of the low-frequency noise data and the current-voltage
characteristics, with available models for noise generation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.