Unusual anion effects on the solution-behavior of cyclodimeric Pd(II) complex
- Unusual anion effects on the solution-behavior of cyclodimeric Pd(II) complex
- 류윤경; 김초롱; 노태환; 이재균; 정옥상
- Anion exchange; Anion effects; Cyclodimer; Palladium(II) complex
- Issue Date
- Journal of molecular structure
- VOL 938, 20-23
- Unusual anion effects on the solution-behavior of [(dppp)Pd(m-ptms)]2(X)4 (dppp = 1,3-bis(diphenylphosphino)propane; m-ptms = 1,3-bis(3-pyridyl)tetramethyldisiloxane; X- = CF3SO3-, PF6-, ClO4-, and NO3-), based on the 1H NMR chemical shifts and conductivity, were observed. The fluxionality of the cyclodimeric skeleton was found to be sensitive to the Hoffmeister series of anions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.