A Magnetic Flux Guide for a SQUID Microscope
- A Magnetic Flux Guide for a SQUID Microscope
- 김신환; 손정영; 정대현; P. Pavlov Kharkov; 박민철
- Magnetic shielding; Flux; Guide; SQUID; Microscope; Magnetic Flux Guide; Magnetic field; Eddy current measurement; Magnetic dipole
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 54, NO 6, 2257-2264
- The characteristics of magnetic flux transmission from themeasurement point of a specimen to the SQUID through a magnetic fluxguide are analyzed based on the experimentally-obtained magneticfield strength at each part of the flux guide. This analysisidentifies the parameters that affect the performance of eddycurrent measurement systems based on a magnetic flux guide and aSQUID. With the parameters, a relationship is derived to calculatethe sensitivity of the magnetic flux guide in the eddy currentmeasurement system. The relationship will used to optimize theconfigurations of the sensing part of the system in design stage. Itis also experimentally shown that shielding the magnetic flux guidewill help to increase the spatial resolution in the system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.