A study on the temperature dependence of the threshold switching characteristics of Ge2Sb2Te5
- A study on the temperature dependence of the threshold switching characteristics of Ge2Sb2Te5
- 이수연; 정두석; 정증현; 우철; 박영욱; 안형우; 정병기
- Phase change memory; threshold switching; Ge2Sb2Te5; amorphous chalcogenide; *2009년도 개인평가에 반영되었음
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 96, NO 2, 023501-1-023501-3
- We investigated the temperature dependence of the threshold switching characteristics of a memory-type chalcogenide material, Ge2Sb2Te5. We found that the threshold voltage (Vth) decreased linearly with temperature, implying the existence of a critical conductivity of Ge2Sb2Te5 for its threshold switching. In addition, we investigated the effect of bias voltage and temperature on the delay time (tdel) of the threshold switching of Ge2Sb2Te5 and successfully described the measured relationship by an analytic expression which we derived based on a physical model where thermally activated hopping is a dominant transport mechanism in the material.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.