Corrosion properties of Ni-Nb & Ni-Nb-M (M = Zr, Mo, Ta & Pd) metallic glasses in simulated PEMFC conditions
- Corrosion properties of Ni-Nb & Ni-Nb-M (M = Zr, Mo, Ta & Pd) metallic glasses in simulated PEMFC conditions
- 바산타; 진홍석; 에릭플러리
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series
- VOL 144, 012008-1-012008-4
- The corrosion behaviour of (Ni60Nb40) and Ni-Nb-M (M = Zr, Mo, Ta & Pd) meltspun
ribbons was studied by electrochemical and chemical methods at PEMFC environments.
The doping of Mo, Pd and Ta decreased the corrosion and passivation current densities,
whereas the addition of Zr induced the opposite effect. To understand the change of corrosion
behaviour induced by these additional elements, the surface composition and surface oxide
layer thickness were analyzed by XPS method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.