Reappraisal of the work hardening behavior of bulk amorphous matrix composites
- Reappraisal of the work hardening behavior of bulk amorphous matrix composites
- 이창면; 박경원; 이재훈; 이홍기; 장재일; 이재철
- Work hardening; Amorphous alloys; Composite; Nanocrystallization
- Issue Date
- Materials science & engineering. A, Structural materials : properties, microstructure and processing
- VOL 513-514, 160-165
- This paper investigates the origin of work hardening in amorphous composites by directly measuring
the hardness variations of crystalline particles and amorphous matrices at various strains. The work
hardening of the amorphous composites was caused predominantly by hardening of the amorphous
matrices, rather than of the crystalline particles. The hardening mechanism was explained based on the
kinetics and thermodynamics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.