Observation of new critical point in InxAl1-xAs alloy using spectroscopic ellipsometry
- Observation of new critical point in InxAl1-xAs alloy using spectroscopic ellipsometry
- JJ YOON; TH GHONG; JS BYUN; YJ KANG; 김영동; HJ KIM; YC CHANG; 송진동
- InAlAs; ellipsometry; Dielectric function; Band calculation; LASTO
- Issue Date
- Applied surface science
- VOL 256, 1031-1034
- Using a spectroscopic ellipsometry, pseudodielectric functions (ε) of InxAl1-xAs ternary alloy films
(x = 0.43, 0.62, 0.75, and 1.00) from 0.74 to 6.48 eV were determined. Fast in-situ chemical etching to
effectively remove surface overlayers using charge-coupled device detector and to avoid the reoxidation
of the surface of films prior to the ellipsometric spectrum measurement was performed. At the high
energy region, an additional critical point structure which is interpreted as the E'1 transition from the
band structure calculation of the linear augmented Slater-type orbital method was reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.