MART-MAF: Media File Format for AR Tour Guide Service
- MART-MAF: Media File Format for AR Tour Guide Service
- 김익재; 송인준; 황재인; 안상철; 김형곤; 고희동
- AR tour service; MPEG; MAF; MART; ISO Base Media File; media format; in-situ annotation
- Issue Date
- IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval
- We are currently developing a new tour guide service on
mobile phone using augmented reality. Among the
components for the service, in-situ annotation is one of the
most important components for capturing of lots of
personal experiences in the form of digital multimedia
during his/her trip. Our in-situ annotation system provides
several pieces of functionality that include recording
MART (Mobile Augmented Reality based Tour) media
format, transmitting the recorded media and retrieving the
related experiences of others. MART media data should be
easy for users to store, interchange and manage.
Additionally, it can integrate various types of media, such
as video, audio, GPS data, motion, 2D/3D graphics and
annotated texts. For this, we define a new format for
MART media, called MART-MAF, which can compose
MPEG standards and non-MPEG standards for various
kinds of media.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.