Total Synthesis of Licochalcone E
- Total Synthesis of Licochalcone E
- 윤구; Zhiguo Liu; 정희진; 천승훈
- Licochalcone E; Aldol condensation; Claisen rearrangement; Synthesis
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 30, NO 12, 2959-2961
- Total synthesis of (±)-licochalcone E (1), an allyl retrochalcone isolated from roots of Glycyrrhiza inflata, has been
achieved from 4-tetrahydropyranyloxyacetophenone (7) with (E)-2-methoxy-4-(2-methyl-2-butenyloxy)benzaldehyde
(6) or (Z)-2-methoxy-4-(2-methyl-2-butenyloxy)-benzaldehyde (11) through a convergent strategy involving aldol
condensation and Claisen rearrangement as key steps.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.