Inhibitory Effects of 3,5-O-Dicaffeoyl-epi-quinic Acid from Gymnaster koraiensis on AKR1B10
- Inhibitory Effects of 3,5-O-Dicaffeoyl-epi-quinic Acid from Gymnaster koraiensis on AKR1B10
- 이주영; 송대근; 이은하; 정상훈; 노주원; 차광현; 판철호
- AKR1B10; aldose reductase-like; anticancer; 3,5-DCQA; 3,5-O-dicaffeoyl-epi-quinic acid; Gymnaster koraiensis
- Issue Date
- 한국응용생명화학회지; JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 52, NO 6, 731-734
- AKR1B10 is a human NADPH-dependent aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10, which has been
considered as a potential cancer therapeutic target. 3,5-O-Dicaffeoyl-epi-quinic acid (3,5-DCQA)
was isolated from ethyl acetate fraction of Gymnaster koraiensis (Nakai) Kitam as an AKR1B10
inhibitor. 3,5-DCQA inhibited the activity of recombinant human AKR1B10 (rhAKR1B10) with
its IC50 value of 1.2 μM and its inhibition mode was uncompetitive from enzyme kinetic analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.