Complex Capacitance Analysis of PEMFC and DMFC Catalyst Layers
- Complex Capacitance Analysis of PEMFC and DMFC Catalyst Layers
- 장종현; 전순열; 김수길; 조은애; 김형준; 한종희; 임태훈
- PEMFC; MEA; Impedance; Ionic resistance
- Issue Date
- , 423-423
- For PEMFC and DMFC catalyst layers, a complex capacitance analysis of、irnpedance data was developed to evaluate the ionic
resistance of ionomer networks and the catalyst/ionomer interfacial capacitance, without non-linear data fltting. Experimentally, the ionic resistances and interfacial capacitanccs of PEMFC MEAs could be obtained at various relative humidities, proving that the catalytic activity in fuel cell operation depends on ionic resistances as well as on the catalyst/ionomer interfacial area. In addition, the effects of various MEA preparation methods on the ionomer distributions and DMFC performances were analyzed by the complex capacitance analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.