Pyrophosphate selective fluorescent chemosensors based on coumarin-DPA-Cu(II) complexes
- Pyrophosphate selective fluorescent chemosensors based on coumarin-DPA-Cu(II) complexes
- 김민정; K. M. K. Swamy; 이경미; Arun R. Jagdale; 김영미; 김성진; 유경호; 윤주영
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 2009, NO 46, 7215-7217
- In conclusion, two new coumarin-based receptors bearing
a Cu2+ centre were investigated as selective fluorescent
chemosensors for PPi over other anions in a 100% aqueous
solution, particularly ATP, ADP, AMP and Pi. Both sensors
displayed selective fluorescence enhancement with PPi. In
particular, 2 showed a large ‘‘Off-On’’ change (~20 fold).
The X-ray crystal structures of 1 and 2 were examined and
their different coordinating geometries were compared. It was
demonstrated that one Cu2+ binding site with an appropriate
ligand can provide good selectivity for PPi over ATP, ADP,
AMP and Pi, which will be important for designing PPi
sensors in the future.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.