Antioxidant and Aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10 Inhibition Activities of Korean Local Plant Extracts
- Antioxidant and Aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10 Inhibition Activities of Korean Local Plant Extracts
- 판철호; 이주영; 송대근; 김종환; 안수용; 배덕성; 김영훈; 이재권
- ABTS radical scavenging activity; Aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10; aldose reductase-like 1; antioxidant; anti-cancer
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied biological chemistry.
- VOL 52, NO 4, 216-220
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 B10 (AKR1B10) has been considered as a potential cancer therapeutic
target. Ethanol extracts prepared from 82 Korean local plants were examined for their antioxidant
activity and inhibitory effects on recombinant human AKR1B10 (rhAKR1B10) in vitro. 21 extracts
showed more than 80% of ABTS radical scavenging activity at 100 μg/mL and 11 extracts inhibited
more than 50% of rhAKR1B10 activity at 10 μg/mL. Especially, 9 extracts showed potent inhibition
on rhAKR1B10 activity compared with positive control tetramethylene glutaric acid.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.