Method of improving the quality of nanopatterning in atomic image projection electron-beam lithography
- Method of improving the quality of nanopatterning in atomic image projection electron-beam lithography
- 김현미; 이민현; 이효성; 위정섭; 임기필; 김기범
- TEM; patterning; AIPEL; 2E21060
- Issue Date
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B
- VOL 27, 2553-2557
- The authors demonstrated successful nanopatterning using a high resolution lattice image obtained
by transmission electron microscopy (TEM) as a mask signal [H. S. Lee et al., Adv. Mater.
(Weinheim, Ger.) 19, 4198 (2007)]. In this process, the quality of the patterning result is critically
dependent on the lattice image, which, in turn, is critically dependent on the quality of the mask. It
is often noted that the quality of the mask prepared by the conventional TEM sample preparation
technique is far from perfect, which critically limits the quality of patterning. In this work, they first
discuss the various origins of the noise signal generated by the mask and then introduce a special
type of objective aperture (noise reduction aperture) to remove the noise signal. The effect of the
noise reduction aperture, designed for the Si  zone axis, is experimentally demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.