Nonlinear optical absorption of single-walled carbon nanotubes deposited onto D-shaped optical fibers
- Nonlinear optical absorption of single-walled carbon nanotubes deposited onto D-shaped optical fibers
- 추수호; 권오장; 김현주; 송용원; 한영근
- optical fiber; carbon nanotube; D-shaped fiber; nonlinear absorption
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2009
- VOL WP-39, 442-443
- The effect of single-well carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) on nonlinear optical absorption of D-shaped fibers with
versatile the remaining length of the cladding region and the interaction length are investigated. The nonlinear absorption
based on the SWNTs-overlay is changed by the remaining length of cladding region and the interaction length.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.