Hollow Core Photonic Bandgap Fiber Interferometer based on Tapering method
- Hollow Core Photonic Bandgap Fiber Interferometer based on Tapering method
- 황규진; 김길환; 김선덕; Natalia Frolove; 이관일; 박진우; 윤민석; 한영근; 이상배
- fiber; photonic crystal; bandgap fiber; sensor
- Issue Date
- 2009 Photonics Conference
- , 416-417
- We fabricated a Mach-Zehnder interferometer with tapered hollow core photonic bandgap fiber. And we measured
the sensitivity of such interferometer to physical parameters such as temperature and strain. The temperature-sensitivity and
strain-sensitivity were measured as 8 pm/°C, -1.33 pm/με, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.