Mechanically induced Long Period Gratings and Polarization Dependent Property in Hollow-Core Photonic Bandgap Fiber
- Mechanically induced Long Period Gratings and Polarization Dependent Property in Hollow-Core Photonic Bandgap Fiber
- 김길환; 김선덕; 황규진; 이관일; 이경식; 이상배
- fiber; bandgap fiber; long period grating; polarization
- Issue Date
- 2009 Photonics Conference
- , 666-667
- The mode coupling properties of highly-birefringent tuneable LPGs formed in HC-PBGF are presented.
The mode coupling from the fundamental core mode to higher-order guided mode of a HC-PBGF is
obtained by use of periodic mechanical pressure. By adjusting the linear polarization state of a light
source, we observed the separately-coupled higher guided mode in accordance with the axis of the
pressure on the HC-PBGF due to high birefringence caused by the asymmetric structure of the
HC-PBGF under pressure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.