Tunable optical delays based on Brillouin dynamic grating
- Tunable optical delays based on Brillouin dynamic grating
- 송광용; 이관일; 이상배; 윤혁진
- fiber; Brilluonin sensor; dynamic grating
- Issue Date
- 2009 Photonics conference
- , 710-711
- We demonstrate a novel kind of tunable optical delays based on dynamic grating generated by Brillouin
scattering in an optical fiber. An axial strain gradient is applied to a 15 m section of a polarization-maintaining fiber, and the
Brillouin reflection grating is generated position-selectively by controlling the optical frequencies of Brillouin pump waves.
Tunable time delays of up to 132 ns are achieved with an 82 ns Gaussian pulse.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.