Irradiation-induced shrinkage and expansion mechanisms of SiO2 circle membrane nanopores
- Irradiation-induced shrinkage and expansion mechanisms of SiO2 circle membrane nanopores
- JW Shin; J Y Lee; D U Lee; D H Oh; D H Kim; T W Kim; 조운조; S Jin
- Issue Date
- VOL 20, NO 7, 075703-1-075703-5
- 20 nm diameter SiO2 nanopore arrays on gradient-thickness membranes were formed by a
focused electron beam with in situ transmission electron microscopy (TEM). Nanopore
shrinkage was seen in nanopores on thicker membranes, with the rate of diameter change
remaining constant during the shrinkage process. In contrast, pore expansion was observed in
thinner membranes, with the expansion rate being constant at the initial stage but with a slight
increase at the later stage. The geometry model of shrinkage and expansion of the nanopores in
relation to the electron irradiation time was investigated by utilizing the TEM tilting method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.