Enhanced Photocurrent in the RuL2(NCS)2/di-(3-aminopropyl)-viologen/Au Nanoparticies/ITO System: Use of Au Nanoparticles for Retardation of the Back Electron Transfer Reaction
- Enhanced Photocurrent in the RuL2(NCS)2/di-(3-aminopropyl)-viologen/Au Nanoparticies/ITO System: Use of Au Nanoparticles for Retardation of the Back Electron Transfer Reaction
- 이원주; 민선기; Gangri Cai; 황윤희; 백수진; 조병원; 이수형; 한성환
- Back Electron Transfer Reaction; Photocurrent; Photo-Response; Photoelectrochemical; Self-Assembled Monolayers
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 9, NO 12, 6934-6937
- This paper reports the use of Au nanoparticles (NPs) as electron transfer bridge layers to improve
the photocurrent of viologen/Ru complex-based photoelectrochemical cells. The Ru complex/
viologen/Au NPs on electrodes were prepared using self-assembled monolayers. The cell system
showed an excellent photocurrent of 25 nA/cm2 under the 1.5 air mass condition (I = 100 mW/㎠),
which is five times greater than Au NPs due to the reduced recombination reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.