Optical Properties of Self-assembled InAs Quantum-dot Superluminescent Diodes
- Optical Properties of Self-assembled InAs Quantum-dot Superluminescent Diodes
- 정순일; 윤일구; 이주인; 한일기
- Quantum dot; Superluminescent diode; Photoluminescence; Electroluminescence
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 55, NO 1, 24-27
- We report broad-band superluminescent diodes (SLDs) with different active layers using a selfassembled
InAs quantum-dot (QD) structure grown by using atomic layer molecular beam epitaxy.
The photoluminescence and the electroluminescence measurements show a relationship between the
emission properties and different activelayer structures of the QD-SLD These results explain the
possibility of QD-based SLDs exceeding the performance of quantumwell-based SLDs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.