Oxidation of Chloroform in a Gliding-Arc Plasma: Observation of Molecular Vibrations
- Oxidation of Chloroform in a Gliding-Arc Plasma: Observation of Molecular Vibrations
- Antonius Indarto; 최재욱; 이화웅
- Ab initio calculation; chloroform oxidation; gliding-arc plasma; molecular vibration
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on plasma science
- VOL 37, NO 8, 1526-1531
- This paper presents a direct comparison of the vibrational
spectra between quantum mechanistic calculation and
ultrashort laser pulses (USLP) spectrometer for chloroform oxidation.
The chloroform decomposition was conducted in the presence
of oxygen by using a gliding-arc plasma. In agreement with the
prediction from both ab initio density functional theory calculation
and USLP spectra analysis, it shows that the early step of
the chloroform decomposition by oxygen follows a mechanism of
CHCl3 + O2 → CCl3OOH → COCl2 + OH + Cl.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.