Reduced Recombination and Photodegradation Processes of Photoelectrochemical Cell-Based on CdSe Nanofibers in the Presence of PEDOT:PSS Layers
- Reduced Recombination and Photodegradation Processes of Photoelectrochemical Cell-Based on CdSe Nanofibers in the Presence of PEDOT:PSS Layers
- 민선기; 이원주; Gangri Cai; 이미선; 조병원; 이수형; 한성환
- Recombination; Photodegradation; Photoelectrochemical Cell; CdSe; PEDOT:PSS
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 9, NO 12, 7123-7125
- This paper reports the use of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophen):poly(styrene sulfonate) (PEDOT:
PSS) as a protective layer to reduce the photodegradation and recombination processes of CdSe
nanofiber films. Due to reduced photodegradation and recombination processes of photoelectrochemical
cell-based CdSe nanofiber films, the power conversion efficiency of CdSe nanofibers films
was 1.81% in the presence of PEDOT:PSS layers under the 1.5 air mass condition (I=80 mW/cm2),
which is an 82.8% increase compared to films without PEDOT:PSS layers. Furthermore, the CdSe
film was highly stable under illumination in the presence of PEDOT:PSS layers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.