Structural disordering of amorphous alloys: A molecular dynamics analysis
- Structural disordering of amorphous alloys: A molecular dynamics analysis
- 이창면; 박경원; 이병주; Yoji Shibutani; 이재철
- Amorphous alloys; Free volume; Structural disorder; Molecular dynamics
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 61, NO 9, 911-914
- Elastostatic compression imposed on amorphous alloys induces structural reorganization that is characterized by both disordering
and ordering of short-range orders (SROs), even at cryogenic temperatures. The rates of the disordering and ordering of the
SROs differ according to their relative packing density and characteristics of bonding via percolation. Using molecular dynamics
simulations, the fundamental issues relating to the structural reorganization process were explored by investigating the relative rates
between the disordering and ordering processes promoted by stress below the global yield.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.