Synthesis of pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine derivatives and their antiproliferative activity against melanoma cell line
- Synthesis of pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine derivatives and their antiproliferative activity against melanoma cell line
- 정명호; 김환; 최원경; Mohammed I. El-Gamal; 박진헌; 유경호; 심태보; 이소하; 백대진; 하정미; 조정혁; 오창현
- Pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine; A375; HS 27; Antiproliferative activity; Melanoma
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 23, 6538-6543
- Synthesis of a new series of diarylureas and amides having pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine scaffold is described.
Their in vitro antiproliferative activities against A375 human melanoma cell line and HS 27 fibroblast cell
line were tested and the effect of substituents on pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine was investigated. The newly
synthesized compounds, except N-acetyl derivatives (Id, Ie, and Im), generally showed superior or similar
activity against A375 to Sorafenib. Among all of these derivatives, compounds Iq and Ir having imidazole
and morpholine moieties, respectively, showed the most potent antiproliferative activity against A375.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.