Study on Contact Resistance on the Performance of Oxide Thin Film Transistors
- Study on Contact Resistance on the Performance of Oxide Thin Film Transistors
- 이재상; 구상모; 이상렬
- ZrO2; Thin film transistor; a-IGZO
- Issue Date
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 (Journal of KIEEME)
- VOL 22, NO 9, 747-750
- The TFTs have been fabricated with 3 different geometry SID electrodes which have the same channel W/L ratio (W/L = 5) due to constant channel resistance, The 3 samples have different channel widths (350, 150, and 25 ㎛) and channel lengths (70, 30, and 5 ㎛)) by fixed channel W/L ratio simultaneously on one chip for reliable comparisons. Resultant on-current and field effect mobility are proportional to the channel width, while the subthreshold swing is inversely proportional to the channel width mainly due to the change of contact resistance. These results show that the contact resistance strongly affects the device performances and should be considered in the applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.