Aerodynamic Design and Estimation of a Centrifugal Multi-Blade Fan for Ventilation
- Aerodynamic Design and Estimation of a Centrifugal Multi-Blade Fan for Ventilation
- 박준건; 강경준; 신유환; 김광호; 이윤표; 정재구; 김정환
- Multi-blade Fan; Constant Air Volume; Aerodynamic design; CFD; 다익송풍기; 정풍량; 공력설계; 전산
- Issue Date
- 2009년 유체기계 연구개발 발표회 논문집
- This study is processing for development of centrifugal multi-blade fan used in ventilation. The procedure is divided into three parts. The first is the aerodynamic design of centrifugal multi-blade fan matched with desired operating condition. The second is the performance test. The third is the three-dimensional flow analysis through CFD. This all processing is iterated to optimize the objective of design. The objective and constraint are constant air volume（120 OMH), pressure (25~300 Po ) and rotational speed (1000~2500 RPM), respectively. The designed fan is fairly matched with results of flow analysis through CFD.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.