Aerodynamic Design and Numerical Analysis of R134a Centrifugal Compressor for Ice Storage System
- Aerodynamic Design and Numerical Analysis of R134a Centrifugal Compressor for Ice Storage System
- 박주훈; 강경준; 신유환; 김광호; 이윤표; 정진택; 김종성
- Aerodynamic design; CFD; HFC-134a; Centrifugal Compressor; Ice Storage System; 공력설계; 전산유체해석; R134a 냉매; 원심 압축기; 빙축열시스템
- Issue Date
- 2009년 유체기계 연구개발 발표회 논문집
- , 421-426
- In this paper, quasi three-dimensional design method was used to develop for R134a centrifugal compressor included in ice storage system. The calculation in impeller passage was conducted by a combination of stream function of in hub-to-shroud and blade-to-blade. Compressor design conditions was determined from thermodynamic cycle analysis of ice storage system. In present development, interesting parameters for design were rotational speed, number of blade, swirl parameter and flow angle of impeller. The verification for designed compressor was carried out from three-dimensional Navier-Stokes analysis. The result of analysis is fairly matched with objective of design condition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.