Highly efficient electrospray process for carbon nanotube-based laser pulse formers
- Highly efficient electrospray process for carbon nanotube-based laser pulse formers
- 추수호; 한원석; 김일두; 한영근; 이관일; 이상배; 송용원
- Carbon nanotube; pulsed laser; mode-locking; electrospray
- Issue Date
- Optical Fiber Communication Conference & Exposition 2010 (OFC 2010)
- VOL OTuB3, OTuB3-OTuB3
- We demonstrate laser pulsation of CNTs deposited by electrospray process that ensures target-localized and homogeneous deposition of CNTs with dramatically improved deposition efficiency (>95%). Resultant pulses have 3.95-MHz repetition rate and 190.9-fs pulse width.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.