Quantum Dots (QDs) immobilization on metal nanowire end-facets for single photon source application
- Quantum Dots (QDs) immobilization on metal nanowire end-facets for single photon source application
- 김진식; 이병철; 강찬민; 이상엽; 박정호; 신현준
- Single Photon Source,; Quantum Dot; Metal Nanowire; Surface Plasmon Resonance; http://spie.org/opto.xml?WT.mc_id=PWO
- Issue Date
- SPIE photonics WEST
- We introduce a top-down approach to immobilize cadmium selenide (CdSe) Quantum Dots (QDs) on end-facets of silver nanowires, which can be possibly used as a cavity-free unidirectional single photon source with high coupling efficiency due to high Purcell factor. Nanowires were fabricated using E-beam evaporation, lift-off, and SiO2 deposition. End-facets of silver nanowire were defined using wet etching process. QD immobilization was accomplished through several surface modifications on both silver and QD surfaces. QD immobilization showed high selectivity between silver nanowire and SiO2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.