Synthetic antiferromagnetic pinned layer in perpendicular magnetic tunnel junctions
- Synthetic antiferromagnetic pinned layer in perpendicular magnetic tunnel junctions
- 최경민; 신일재; 민병철; 신경호
- Magnetic Tunnel Junction; Perpendicular Magnetic Anisotropy; Antiferromagnetic Exchange Coupling
- Issue Date
- 6th RIEC International Workshop on Spintronics
- ► The magnetic moment of the CoFeB layer can be aligned in out-of-plane direction by the AF exchange coupling with the PMA layer.
► The critical thickness of the CoFeB layer for a collinear AF alignment with respect to the PMA layer is around 1 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.