A Novel Feature Map Generation and Integration Method for Attention Based Visual Information Processing System using Disparity of a Stereo Pair of Images
- A Novel Feature Map Generation and Integration Method for Attention Based Visual Information Processing System using Disparity of a Stereo Pair of Images
- 박민철; 최경주
- 주의; 시각정보; 스테레오 영상; 변위도; 특징맵; ROI(Region Of Interest); FOA(Focus Of Attention); Depth Information; Stereo Pair of Images
- Issue Date
- 정보처리학회논문지B; The KIPS Transactions PartB
- VOL 17, NO 1, 55-62
- Human visual attention system has a remarkable ability to interpret complex scenes with the ease and simplicity by selecting or
focusing on a small region of visual field without scanning the whole images. In this paper, a novel feature map generation and
integration method for attention based visual information processing system is proposed. The depth information obtained from a stereo pair
of images is exploited as one of spatial visual features to form a set of topographic feature maps in our approach. Comparative
experiments show that correct detection rate of visual attention regions improves by utilizing depth feature compared to the case of not
using depth feature.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.