Body-Raised Double-Gate Structure for 1T DRAM
- Body-Raised Double-Gate Structure for 1T DRAM
- 김가람; 김상완; 송재영; 김종필; 류경창; 오정훈; 박재현; 김현우; 박병국
- 1T DRAM; Z-RAM; SOI; Raised body
- Issue Date
- 2009 IEEE Nanotechnology Materilas and Devices Conference
- , 259-263
- Higher sensing margin and longer retention
time are critical issues for commercializing 1T DRAM. In this
paper, we propose a body-raised double-gate structure to
improve sensing margin and retention time of 1T DRAM and
confirm the improvements through 3D simulation. This
structure shows about 20% higher sensing margin than the
planar structure. We have achieved longer retention time by
using high doped raised body and lowering the magnitude of
gate bias at hold state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.