Fast Pyrolysis of rice husk under differenct reaction conditions
- Fast Pyrolysis of rice husk under differenct reaction conditions
- 허현수; 박현주; 동종인; 박성훈; 김승도; 서동진; 서영웅; 김승수; 박영권
- Bio-oil; Rice husk; Fast pyrolysis; Fluidized bed
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 16, NO 1, 27-31
- In this work, rice husk, an agricultural waste in Korea, was pyrolyzed under different reaction conditions
(temperature, flow rate, feed rate, and fluidizing medium) in a fluidized bed with the influence of
reaction conditions upon characteristics of the bio-oil studied. The optimal pyrolysis temperature for
bio-oil production was found to be between 400 and 450 ℃. Higher flow rates and feeding rates were
more effective for its production. The use of the product gas as the fluidizing medium led to the highest
bio-oil yield. With the exception of temperature, no single operation variable largely affected the
physicochemical properties of the bio-oil.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.