Process Optimization Approached by Design of Experiment Method for Ga-doped ZnO Thin Films
- Process Optimization Approached by Design of Experiment Method for Ga-doped ZnO Thin Films
- 이득희; 김상식; 이상렬
- DOE; Ga-doped; ZnO; PLD; TCO
- Issue Date
- 전기학회논문지; Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engneers
- VOL 59, NO 1, 108-112
- Design of experiment (DOE) method is employed for a systematic and highly efficient optimization of Ga-doped ZnO thin films synthesized by pulsed laser deposition (PLD) process. We sequentially adopted fractional-factorial design (FD) and central composite design (CCD) of the DOE methods. In fractional-FD stage, significant factors to make conductive electrode are found to target-substrate (T-S) distance and oxygen partial pressure. Moreover, correlation among the process factors is elucidated using surface profile modeling. Electrical properties of the GZO films grown on a glass substrate had been optimized to find that the lowest electrical resistivity of about 1.8'10-4Wcm which was acquired with the T-S distance and the oxygen pressure of 4 cm and 7 mTorr, respectively. During the DOE-fueled optimization process, the transparency of the GZO films is ensured higher than 85 %.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.