An Intelligent Remote Controller for Free-Viewpoint TV
- An Intelligent Remote Controller for Free-Viewpoint TV
- 박민철; 최경주; 손정영
- Intelligent; Remote; Controller; Free-Viewpoint; TV; FTV; candidate; viewpoint; attention
- Issue Date
- IEICE Electronics Express
- VOL 7, NO 6, 383-389
- One of the merits of Free-Viewpoint TV (FTV) is to generate a scene according to the user's viewpoint. In order to generate a scene according to the user's requirements, a position in 3D space has to be defined as the viewpoint. To achieve this, we present an intelligent remote controller that locate a focus of attention for the generation of candidate viewpoints based on the theory of human visual attention. It enables a viewer to change his viewpoints with easy by providing some candidate viewpoints automatically, and also prevents the viewer from disorientation caused occasionally from 3D space navigation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.