Strong vortex pinning in Co-doped BaFe2As2 single crystal thin films
- Strong vortex pinning in Co-doped BaFe2As2 single crystal thin films
- C. Tarantini; S. Lee; Y. Zhang; J. Jiang; C. W. Bark; J. D. Weiss; A. Polyanskii; C. T. Nelson; 장호원; C. M. Folkman; S. H. Baek; X. Q. Pan; A. Gurevich; E. E. Hellstrom; C. B. Eom; D. C. Larbalestier
- Co-doped BaFe2As2; SrTiO3 template; Vortex pinning; Nanosize columnar defects.; 2E21722
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 96, NO 14, 142510-1-142510-3
- We report the field and angular dependences of Jc of truly epitaxial Co-doped BaFe2As2 thin films grown on SrTiO3/(La,Sr)(Al,Ta)O3 with different SrTiO3 template thicknesses. The films show Jc comparable to single crystals and a maximum pinning force Fp(0.6Tc)>5 GN/m3 at H/Hirr ∼ 0.5 indicative of strong high-field vortex pinning. Due to the strong correlated c-axis pinning, Jc for field along the c-axis exceeds Jc for H∥ab plane, inverting the expectation of the Hc2 anisotropy. High resolution transmission electron microscopy reveals that the strong vortex pinning is due to a high density of nanosize columnar defects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.